Declare Major, Minor, or Certificate

We are excited you want to pursue a major, minor or certificate in the Department of English! Once you fill out this form, an advisor will declare the major/minor for you, and will contact you to let you know that the change is complete.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.