The Pine Reads Review is looking for writers to join them each semester. Below are specific job duties by category. Additionally, all members will collaborate to meet the overall goals our mission. All members will create general content for the site (articles/book reviews/interviews).
Duties and requirements
- Editors/Copy Editors: Acquiring content, communicating with contributors, editing.
- Podcast Team Members: Researching, reading, (co-)hosting, editing, uploading, and producing podcasts (training available, some knowledge helpful).
- Social Media: Responsible for creating engaging content for Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.
- Writers: Creating blog content, Book Reviews (Picture Bk, Middle Grade, and YA), author interviews
- Excellent and professional communication skills (phones, writing, editing)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Love of literature for children and young adults!
How to apply
Please send cover letter and resume to Stephanie Pearmain, firstname.lastname@example.org.