Declare a Major, Minor, or Certificate

Are you interested in one of our degree programs or certificates?  Please use the forms below to enroll in our degree and certificate programs.

English Major Declaration Form

English Minor Declaration Form

Creative Writing Major Declaration Form

Creative Writing Minor Declaration Form

Professional and Technical Writing Certificate Declaration Form (under construction, please contact Maribeth Slagle,


If you have any questions before you declare, please either use WiseAdvising to set up a meeting with one of our English advisors (note that the department of English is in the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences), or contact them by email.

Sandra Holm (last names A-K)
Senior Academic Advisor, English

Lauren Kelly (last names L-Z)
Academic Advisor, English

College of Social and Behavioral Sciences